Hard-wearing and natural in colour Craftsman is the ideal choice for a modern home. It is 100% waterproof, highly practical and suitable for most living areas.*
The 4-sided bevels of the planks emphasise the classic look and feel of a wooden or tiled floor. The I4F click system on the long edge plus push lock on the end (header) joint ensures quick and easy installation.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 5mm thick vinyl flooring made from 50% stone SPC (stone plastic composite) making it very stable in fluctuating temperatures, so only requires a 5mm expansion gap.
- Impressive sound reduction of 21dB thanks to the built in IXPE acoustic foam underlay.
- Deep embossed wear layer of 0.3mm to deal with the heaviest of foot traffic.
- Soft to the touch, quiet and warm to walk on.
- Quick and easy to fit thanks to the click locking system making the floor instantly ready to walk on once installed.
- Can be laid on top of existing hard and level floor coverings saving time and installation cost.
- Suitable for installation over underfloor heating, max 28°C.*
- Anti-microbial protection inhibits a wide range of bacterial and mould growth keeping you and your family safe.
- High slip resistance to help prevent accidents.
- 100% waterproof – Craftsman LVT is completely impervious to water and won’t soak up water like laminate MDF or timber-based flooring products.
- Easy to clean.
*Can be used next to south facing bi-fold and patio doors provided a 5mm expansion gap is respected. Not suitable for use in showers or wet rooms or areas than can exceed 28°C such as conservatories.